JOB SEEKERSHelping you start or enhance your career
Employment and Training Assistance
Job seekers EMPOWER your next career move by seeking career assistance with the following services:
- Workshops – WIOA Title I eligibility, job searching, resume development, interviewing skills, and networking.
- Case Managment and Coaching for WIOA enrolled individuals.
- Employer Connections to job fairs and employment.
- Occupational Training Options
- Individual Training Account (ITA) program to refresh skills or learn new ones!
- On-the-Job-Training (OJT) program to earn while you learn, on the job with a company!
- FREE Metrix Online Training to learn, re-skill, and rebound in the labor market!
Get a head start on your next career journey and contact the nearest Career Center below!
Eden Area America’s Job Center of California (AJCC):
Gail Steele Multi-Service Center
24100 Amador Street, 3rd Floor | Hayward, CA 94544
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
FREE Online Training
FREE Online training is provided by the Alameda County Workforce Development Board, through Metrix Online (SkillUp Alameda)!
Acquire new skills or enhance existing skills and improve your career prospects and promotional opportunities! You can also earn industry-recognized certificates that highlight your achievements among employers. Metrix also has game-based learning modules to keep learning fun and interesting!
Targeted Job Seeker Services
English Language Learners or immigrant job seekers:
International Rescue Committee
440 Grand Ave, Suite 500 | Oakland, California 94610
Hours: (virtual only)
Contact: Phone: (510) 458-0185 | Website | Email
Job seekers with disabilities:
Premier Career Services:
39833 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A | Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: (510) 248-4955 | Email
Justice-Involved/Re-entry job seekers, please contact:
Contact: (510) 748-2399 | Email
Contact: (510) 507-6591 | Email
Youth and young adults, find service locations to get connected to mentoring, job search assistance, occupational training, and more!
Learn about immediate job openings, internet access, food access, and financial assistance at: Other Job Seeker Resources.
Learn how our service providers boost confidence and support people looking for their next career opportunity through these job seeker success stories!