COVID-19 Update to Alameda County Businesses and Employers
The Alameda County Workforce Development Board (ACWDB) is here to help point employers in the right direction in mitigating impacts to local businesses amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Information for job seekers is also available to assist those impacted by reduced hours and layoffs:
- (NEW) We have partnered to bring businesses and employers a FREE hotline to answer some of your most pressing questions about hiring, paid leave, COVID-19 issues and much more! See flyer for details to get answers to your questions today!
- Please visit our Business COVID-19 resources page to find specific COVID-19 resources, updates, and information.
Other Business ResourcesThere are several resources available for employers in California. Learn more about ways to connect!
State and Local Resources
- East Bay Economic Development Alliance (EBEDA)
- California Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- Employment Training Panel (ETP)
- California Small Business Development Center - Alameda County
- Employment Development Department
- California Competes
- California Association for Local Economic Development (CALED)
Employer Resources for Hiring and Recruiting